Drew Adams writes: >> > It works for this "setting" and RE-"setting" but not for annotations >> > change nor renaming. Maybe "set" is not a good name. Why not >> > "placed"? As a bookmark in book? >> >> Why not change the code so that any change (renaming, >> annotation tweaks, ...) update the timestamp? > > ... which was also my suggestion. As the > default, at least. Ok. Here is a patch for this default. I kept the 'last-modified name but now annotations editing, renaming or relocation of a bookmark will update this field.