Stefan Kangas writes: Hi Stefan, >> ; * etc/NEWS: Fix typos. > > Maybe we could write up a function for `emacs-news-mode' that catches > some of these mistakes? If it works well, we could even consider > sticking it in `before-save-hook'. Yes, I've discussed this with Eli some weeks ago, and he does agree. It is just a matter of time for implementation. Something like checkdoc, ideally. If you want to beat me (much appreciated!) I append my blurb for checking. Just some code fragments, unordered. Best regards, Michael.