Hello, I've been trying to learn elisp and made this simple niche package, to watch & download youtube content via Emacs using only free software. Homepage: https://git.thanosapollo.com/yeetube/about/ Package about section: This package provides the ability to scrape YouTube, with the results displayed in a proced-like buffer. Package Functionality includes: Search Youtube for query Play video url, by default using mpv Bookmark/Save video url Download video using yt-dlp A minimal yt-dlp front-end, which is independent of the rest YouTube functionality, to download multiple urls. I'm submitting this package to learn more about the GNU Emacs ecosystem & gain any valuable input that you may provide through this process. Thank you,