Richard Stallman writes: > I may be off-topic, but is there any warning somewhere in the doc > about C-M- (the default magic key to kill X)? > > We no longer document that as an Emacs command, so there is no conflict. Ok. I just forgot that C-M- wasn't always the same as C- . However, I thought that the aim of the addition in commands.texi was more general than that, a warning like « Don't use them when you create a new mode, for instance ». Never mind, and thanks. -- | Michaėl `Micha' Cadilhac | To be portable, | | Epita/LRDE Promo 2007 | Just stay on Windows. | | http://michael.cadilhac.name | | `--JID: michael.cadilhac@gmail.com--' -- A Microsoft Guy - --'