This turned up 129 commits, 54 of which were already applied (i.e., the resulting diff from cherry-picking was empty), and 26 that produced conflicts, 2 that looked like a new feature (and 1 which is a merge commit). I've pushed the remaining 46 to scratch/backports-25.2. Git added "cherry picked from commit" but it looks like gitmerge-skip-regexp wouldn't match that, should I change it to match? I've the listed the skipped commits below. Apart from 'Revert "Cleanup tooltips"', which I think just got listed because I used a fairly lax regexp (didn't want to miss commits using formats other than Bug#xxxxx), it could make sense to backport the ones 'Skipped due to conflicts' too if someone feels like resolving the conflicts.