Hi, I would like to add my package 'hierarchy', a library to create and display hierarchy structures, to ELPA. The hierarchy library has already been used to implement a json navigator and a Javascript class hierarchy navigator. I wrote a blog post describing it on Nicolas' blog: https://emacs.cafe/emacs/guest-post/2017/06/26/hierarchy.html. My motivation for proposing this library to ELPA (instead of MELPA where all my other packages are published) is that some developers might want to have their hierarchy-dependent package on ELPA. Also, phil-s asked me to do it: https://github.com/DamienCassou/hierarchy/issues/48. I propose to put the single-file package hierarchy.el in ELPA and to keep maintaining the project in a separate repository. I decided to avoid using subtree or externals because my unit-test file (which is not included here) depends on buttercup which is not on ELPA. Longer description: Creation: After having created a hierarchy with `hierarchy-new', populate it by calling `hierarchy-add-tree' or `hierarchy-add-trees'. You can then optionally sort its element with `hierarchy-sort'. Querying: You can learn more about your hierarchy by using functions such as `hierarchy-roots', `hierarchy-has-item', `hierarchy-length', `hierarchy-parent', `hierarchy-descendant-p'. Navigation: When your hierarchy is ready, you can use `hierarchy-map-item', `hierarchy-map', and `map-tree' to apply functions to elements of the hierarchy. Display: You can display a hierarchy as a tabulated list using `hierarchy-tabulated-display' and as an expandable/foldable tree using `hierarchy-convert-to-tree-widget'. The `hierarchy-labelfn-*' functions will help you display each item of the hierarchy the way you want it. Best, -- Damien Cassou http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st "Success is the ability to go from one failure to another without losing enthusiasm." --Winston Churchill