Rasmus writes: > Sounds neat, and I like the screenshots of Elbank. I really like the idea > regexp based accounting.by parsing accounts. Thanks! The whole idea is that I want to spend as little time as possible doing accounting, if possible zero :-) > Lazy question: do you know anything about how hard it would be to add a > new backends to boobank? Neither of my banks seem to be supported. I haven't looked in detail, but they seem to have done a good job at providing a simple API to add support for new bank websites. The abstractions for navigating webpages seems to be neat. Cheers, Nico