Hello, Up to emacs-27.2 I was using this code: (with-current-buffer helm-buffer (let ((frame (selected-frame))) [...])) selected-frame was returning the frame where helm-buffer was displayed. In emacs-28, it have the same behavior when helm starts from a normal buffer, but if I call helm from a minibuffer e.g. from M-: selected-frame is returning the wrong frame whereas in emacs-27, the frame handling helm-buffer is returned. I expect here having the same behavior in emacs-27 and emacs-28. Does something have changed in selected-frame? Thanks. -- Thierry