email@johnmuhl.me writes: > I am interested in this landing and contacted (and cc'd) Jesse and the > FSF paperwork was completed around June 2020. Is there anything else > holding this back now? > > https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2020-01/msg00721.html > has links to the previous discussion. I've included the patch below. I've never used the `line-spacing' variable myself (and my guess is that few do, which is probably why your message didn't get any responses), but I did a (setq line-spacing 20) now, and I see that this puts more space at the bottom of the line. The proposed patch allows centring instead, which seems eminently reasonable to me. (Perhaps this should even be the default?) Does anybody have any comments here before I apply the patch? -- (domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.) bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no