Some additional comments to my documentation patch for json arrays as lisp vectors from the previous mail: > I didn't rebuild the documentation yet but hope it will be fine. I rebuild it with `make doc' now and the changes I added look fine. I attached the HTML build. > and extend the existing advanced configuration :pylsp example with an array option I changed the example only for the "5.3 JSONRPC objects in Elisp" section. But you use the same plist twice in the "5.1.1 Examples" section. I didn't add the json array option in those two cases to keep the examples short. But one might argue in favour of keeping all plist examples consistent and also in favor of introducing vectors in the examples as early as possible. Not sure if that would be better, I thought it might be good to mention this.