* ewok.el backwards compatibility
@ 2006-06-23 17:07 Burton Samograd
From: Burton Samograd @ 2006-06-23 17:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

A while back some changes were made to ewok.el that broke some
backwards compatibility, and most notibly for me, emacs-jabber.  On
the jabber list it was mentioned that backwards compatibility would be
restored and thus no changes have been made to it; is this happening
or could someone point out a where I can get a previous version of
ewok so I don't have to wait until then?

TIA

--
burton samograd                                             kruhft .at. gmail
kruhft - programmed piano ep cover art!  http://kruhft.boldlygoingnowhere.org

* Re: ewok.el backwards compatibility
@ 2006-07-07 16:53 ` Stefan Monnier
From: Stefan Monnier @ 2006-07-07 16:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel

> A while back some changes were made to ewok.el that broke some
> backwards compatibility, and most notibly for me, emacs-jabber.  On
> the jabber list it was mentioned that backwards compatibility would be
> restored and thus no changes have been made to it; is this happening
> or could someone point out a where I can get a previous version of
> ewok so I don't have to wait until then?

Supposedly the backward compatibility has been restored.  If you still see
problems, please make a full bug report,