michael@cadilhac.name (Michaël Cadilhac) writes: > Richard Stallman writes: > >> Your patch is not bad, but it might be better to fix the code >> that checks for a link. After all, there are lots of ways >> to move point to the end of the buffer, and if it looks like >> there should be a link there, why not make it work as a link? > > Well, the link here is, on a GNU system at least, the concatenation of > the name of the program with its section. Problem is, the program name > is not always the name of the man page. For instance, zsh uses ZSH as > program name. > > In the GNU man point-of-view, I'm pretty sure this is not meant to be > a link but a reminder, so we should not use it as such. > > The only « other » fix I see is to change this link (detected as the one > in the footer) to alway point to the current page. However, I don't see > the use. Should this be installed on EMACS_22_BASE too ? I'm not aware of the commit procedure for this branch, and what should go into it. -- | Michaël `Micha' Cadilhac | Je veut dire que la loi francaise | | http://michael.cadilhac.name | est overwritable par le | | JID/MSN: | reglement interieur il me semble. | `---- michael.cadilhac@gmail.com | -- ElBarto - --'