Stefan Monnier writes: > We'd like to add to http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/emacs > some info about the available/relevant branches in the CVS and > Arch repositories. Basically something like > > [snip] I'm intrigued by the mention of "git" in the subject line. Do we have a bidirectionally-synced git repo for Emacs yet? I noticed http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=emacs.git;a=summary but I wasn't sure if it was two-way, since there is no mention of it on the Emacs Savannah project page. -- Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652 | http://mwolson.org/ -- Jabber: mwolson_at_hcoop.net | /` |\ | | | Sysadmin -- Hobbies: Lisp, GP2X, HCoop | |_] | \| |_| Projects: Emacs, Muse, ERC, EMMS, ErBot, DVC, Planner |