On Fri, 13 Aug 2010 07:04:49 -0400 James Cloos wrote: JC> I'm just scanning though the patch for now, but the first think I notice JC> is that it needs to be updated from k&r to ansi. Fixed, except for: process.c: In function ‘Fgnutls_global_init’: process.c:6927: warning: old-style function definition process.c: In function ‘Fgnutls_global_deinit’: process.c:6942: warning: old-style function definition Those two have no parameters, so I'm not sure what to fix. JC> (Having written that, I don't remember whether the 23 branch was also JC> updated from k&r; so the above may only apply if it is meant just for JC> trunk.) I was getting compiler warnings so we're supposed to use ANSI. I just didn't bother because there are so many more important issues with the patch. I attach the revised version. Ted