Nicolas Petton writes: > Hi, > > Here is a new patch for seq.el with the following changes: > > - Documentation for all seq- functions/macro in sequences.texi > - Some small changes in the docstring of several functions > - New unit tests were added > - seq-drop returns the sequence if the second argument is a negative > integer or 0 > - seq-take returns an empty sequence if the second argument is a negative > integer or 0 > - Version package header > - I also rebased it to master > > I keep a branch on github. Here's a link in case that would be > easier: https://github.com/NicolasPetton/emacs/tree/seq > > > Cheers, > Nico -- Nicolas Petton http://nicolas-petton.fr