TL;DR: New packages: Workroom, Blow, IWindow, Why This, Devhelp, GNU Indent, HL Column, Minibar, testcover-mark-line, Camera and GC Buffers. Before someone asks me to consider assigning my copyright, I would like to say that a printed copy of assignment agreement is in my hands right now, but I can't sign it now, and I don't know when I'll able to sign (don't get me wrong, I really want to sign it). * Workroom - Named rooms for work without irrelevant distracting buffers Workroom is yet another workspace package. It's similar to perspective and persp-mode packages, but here is are the key advantanges: + Each workroom (workspace) can have multiple views (window configuration). + Bookmark integration. + Desktop.el integration.