* Why elisp-flymake-byte-compile-load-path doesn't contain everything in load-path?
@ 2022-11-23  6:59 Akib Azmain Turja
From: Akib Azmain Turja @ 2022-11-23  6:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Flymake's Emacs Lisp checker uses elisp-flymake-byte-compile-load-path
instead of load-path, and it only contains the current directory.  But
why?

If this is for security reasons (I think it's not), then I'd say this
doesn't really work, since byte compilation can execute arbitrary code.

--
Akib Azmain Turja, GPG key: 70018CE5819F17A3BBA666AFE74F0EFA922AE7F5
Fediverse: akib@hostux.social