Michael Albinus writes: Hi Michael, > I've never tried it peer-to-peer, but there is `dbus-init-bus'. If you > don't use `:system' or `:session' as BUS argument but a string address > as shown by you, it calls `dbus_connection_open' with that address. If > you provide a non-nil PRIVATE argument, it calls > `dbus_connection_open_private' instead. Play with this :-) I tried this already, but I get: D-Bus error: "No such interface 'org.freedesktop.DBus' on object at path /org/freedesktop/DBus" Nico