Hi Sacha, thanks for the feedback! Sacha Chua writes: > Oh, Tools makes sense too. Okay. > Hmm... What if the submenu has: > > - Manage package sources <-- move this one first? I agree this is better (more explicit) than "Manage package archives". > - Choose packages I'd rather go for "List available packages" as "Choose packages" feels like the user has to do something with the listed packages while "List available packages" feels more factual. But not a big deal, both are good. > - Customize the package interface As Dmitry said, maybe this one is not really needed. > - ... Maybe that help link? I'm not sure here -- maybe we can modify the help menu in another patch? I've updated my patch to modify the menu according to the suggestion above. Eli, let me know if I can apply it against master. Thanks, -- Bastien