Nicolas Goaziou writes: > I wrote a small library to access to Repology API > () from Emacs. I'd like to submit it for inclusion > in GNU ELPA, as it might be useful to others. > > I'm attaching the sole file since it has no interweb existence so far. > > Please let me know if it is not suitable for inclusion, or needs more > work. It needed more work… After this brown paper bag announce, the next revision hopefully fixes compilation warnings and expounds the docstring of the main interactive function. Here it is.