Philip Kaludercic writes: > Akib Azmain Turja writes: > >> Akib Azmain Turja writes: >> >>> I would like three new packages to NonGNU ELPA: popon, corfu-popup and >>> flymake-popon. >>> >>> Popon is a popup library. It shows floating text, which doesn't move >>> while scrolling, and even go away when switching buffer. >>> >>> corfu-popon provides a global minor mode to make Corfu (an ELPA package) >>> use Popon instead of child frame. This allows to use Corfu in >>> non-graphical displays. >>> >>> flymake-popon provides a local minor mode to show a popon (popup) on >>> cursor hover containing Flymake diagnostics. >>> >>> -- >>> Akib Azmain Turja >>> >>> This message is signed by me with my GnuPG key. It's fingerprint is: >>> >>> 7001 8CE5 819F 17A3 BBA6 66AF E74F 0EFA 922A E7F5 >> >> I have changed the name of corfu-popup to corfu-terminal, since that >> name is somewhat misleading. > > I think this is preferable. One last point is that I see you have > images in your repository. These should preferably not be distributed > with the package. They can be removed on ELPA's side by adding a > :ignored-files key, or on the repository side if you add a .elpaignore > file that functions like a .gitignore file. I think the latter is > preferable, in which case you don't have to patch nongnu.git if > something minor changes on your end. Ok, I have commited "*.png" to corfu-terminal. I think that pattern should ignore PNG files. -- Akib Azmain Turja This message is signed by me with my GnuPG key. It's fingerprint is: 7001 8CE5 819F 17A3 BBA6 66AF E74F 0EFA 922A E7F5