* Re: master d1578888bf: Tweak outline symbol icons
       [not found] ` <20220813124112.E23F8C09BFD@vcs2.savannah.gnu.org>
@ 2022-08-13 12:53   ` Po Lu
From: Po Lu @ 2022-08-13 12:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel; +Cc: Lars Ingebrigtsen

> branch: master
> commit d1578888bf57537e7f3559cdb2c3cef54b081ae9
> Author: Lars Ingebrigtsen <larsi@gnus.org>
> Commit: Lars Ingebrigtsen <larsi@gnus.org>
>
>     Tweak outline symbol icons
>
>     * lisp/outline.el (outline-close, outline-open): Use icons of the
>     same size in Symbola.

Thanks.  Now that problem is fixed for me, but what if someone has
another font where those symbols are all different sizes?

Chasing such a rabbit hole is a fruitless endeavour, especially when the
fix is as simple as using an image instead.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-08-13 12:53 UTC | newest]