Richard Stallman writes: > > I wonder if anyone has ever worked on stylus (or mouse actually) > > drawing input for emacs, which stores a "path" [*] of the stylus input > > events? > > Which system platforms support this sort of input? I remember trying out an input in emacs for drawing letters that then got inserted into the buffer, but I now searched for an hour and did not find it again. Just writing here to note that such a thing existed and it was pretty awesome to just run a command, draw a picture in emacs, and have it inserted into the current text. Things I stumbled upon on the way: - draw in emacs: https://github.com/misohena/el-easydraw - draw svgs in emacs: https://elpa.gnu.org/devel/sketch-mode.html Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein, ohne es zu merken. draketo.de