Eli Zaretskii writes: >> But it is not, and email workflow (if one wants to use that kind of >> workflow) is still viable. > > Are you actually using that with GitHub repositories? Because I do, > and my comments about that are based on several years of doing it. > It's extremely tedious, to say the least, and following a discussion > is without visiting the corresponding issue in a Web browser is quite > hard, IME. So please believe me when I say this is very annoying. I am using GitHub via email since I started using Github, and I am subscribed to 164 repositories. I do not find this annoying with my Email setup. >> > Really? Just look at this discussion: each message clearly shows to >> > what it responds by quoting that text. >> >> Check out https://github.com/radian-software/straight.el/issues/1107, >> for example. Do you find it confusing? > > That's a Web page, not an email inbox. And yes, I'd find it hard to > read due to very few quotes. See the attached screenshot of my Emacs with the same discussion open.