* gnupg interface
@ 2008-05-14 22:57 Hans Halvorson
From: Hans Halvorson @ 2008-05-14 22:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

I built Emacs 23.0.60.1 from CVS on May 14, and it appears that something
breaks gnupg interface packages such as crypt++.el and Easypg.

When I try to open a gpg encrypted file (sekritz.gpg) with crypt++.el,
Emacs hangs with minibuffer message:

/home/anonymous/sekrit: 0% (0/1622)

When I try to open with easypg (M-x epa-decrypt-file), Emacs hangs with
minibuffer message:

Decrypting sekritz.gpg...0% (0/1622)

There is no additional information in *Messages*.  I would be grateful
for any advice on how to diagnose the problem.

-Hans