Artur Malabarba writes: > Hi Nico. Big thanks for your work on this. You're welcome :) > Are you taking suggestions on content changes? Not at this point (well, you can send your suggestions anyway, I'll keep them for later). > 1. The “Download for” buttons are a little hidden. I'd give them a light > background and dark foreground, so they'd really look like buttons. Ok, I'll try to make them more visible. > 2. Everything is a little too spaced apart IMO. My laptop has a 17 inch > monitor and neither of the first two sections fit in one screen for me. > Can we make it more compact? I'll give it a try, for the first 2 sections but space is an important part of this design. > 3. I'm also not a big fan of the way each section has it's own color > palette (although each individual palette is very pretty). I've been > seeing this style in a lot of websites lately, but I always find it > distracting. Well, can we just agree to disagree here? :) > 4. The links on the “Features” section are very hard to identify. Took > me a while to realise they were links. You are right, I'll improve that. > >> Cheers, >> Nico > > Cheers -- Nicolas Petton http://nicolas-petton.fr