Hi Eli, Thanks for taking another look at this. Eli Zaretskii writes: >> From: Matthew Leach >> Cc: Eli Zaretskii , Stefan Monnier >> Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2016 15:06:54 +0100 >> >> Here is a new version of the systemd integration & socket-launching >> patches. The main change in this series is providing an interface for >> other socket-launching applications to be integrated, namely >> `set_external_socket_descriptor' in process.c. >> >> Feedback & comments welcome! > > Thanks, I pushed it to the master branch. > > I think it would make sense to add this feature to the list in > EMACS_CONFIG_FEATURES (see the configure script for how we generate > that list). Ah I didn't know about that list. Please see the attached patch which should fix that. > A few minor comments, for the future: > > . Be consistent in how you quote symbols in the log entries. In this > submission, you sometimes quoted `like this', sometimes 'like > this', and sometimes left the symbols unquoted. Pick one style and > stick to it. > > . The way to call out a function name is 'function' (with quotes). > The GNU Coding Standards frown upon using function(), which looks > like a call to the function with no arguments, not what you mean. Thank you for the feedback. -- Matt