* "X protocol error: BadMatch" on current master
@ 2019-01-14 15:08 Yuri D'Elia
From: Yuri D'Elia @ 2019-01-14 15:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Testing the master today I had some issues with emacs quitting with the
following error:

X protocol error: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes) on protocol request 139

This happens during a minor mode setup, so I'm unsure exactly what is
going on (didn't have time to dig deeper).

However, last good commit is c342b26371480316024e1e5d63cd8b3f035dda69,

with the problem starting with a1b7a3... "Add native image scaling".

* Re: "X protocol error: BadMatch" on current master
@ 2019-01-14 16:12 ` Eli Zaretskii
From: Eli Zaretskii @ 2019-01-14 16:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yuri D'Elia; +Cc: emacs-devel

> From: Yuri D'Elia <wavexx@thregr.org>
> Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2019 16:08:27 +0100
>
> Testing the master today I had some issues with emacs quitting with the
> following error:
>
> X protocol error: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes) on protocol request 139
>
> This happens during a minor mode setup, so I'm unsure exactly what is
> going on (didn't have time to dig deeper).
>
> However, last good commit is c342b26371480316024e1e5d63cd8b3f035dda69,

Seems like bug#34051.

If you run this under GDB with x-synchronize set to t, then post the
full backtrace from the crash, it would be very helpful.  (If you do,
please post that to 34051@debbugs.gnu.org.)

Thanks.