Hi all, I'd like to propose the attached aggressive-completion.el as a new GNU ELPA package. I've used this since several months and now had the time to extract it from my ~/.emacs and make a proper minor-mode out of it. What is it? =========== I've used several different minibuffer completion frameworks in the past (including ivy, raven, and selectrum) in the past but always came back to the standard emacs minibuffer completion with its nice configuration means in terms of `completion-category-overrides' and friends. What I've liked with the other frameworks, however, was that the completion candidates are immediately visible and in many scenarios I needed less typing (especially less pinky-stressing TAB-ing). So the central idea of aggressive-completion.el is that it 1) automatically completes for you after a short delay, and it 2) always shows the completion help (unless there are too many). Without further ado, here it is (comments welcome):