Jonathan Kenyon writes: >> One other issue I see is some keybinds throw a "C-x is undefined" > > This actually only applies to software keyboards, not hardware, so there must be some layer of translation happening from Android before it gets to emacs. I was seeing this problem too and I managed to fix it by using: - (add-hook 'after-change-major-mode-hook (lambda () (set-text-conversion-style nil))) There's a new section in the manual describing what "text conversions" are and I used the information there to find out how to disable it. The above hook is just a quick way to disable it in every buffer but I'm sure it's just a workaround and that there's a better fix. I hope that helps! Kind regards, Simon