Thanks Eli, I incorporated your comments into v2 of the patch attached below. >> giving all your projects a certain default configuration, as described >> -in @xref{Project-specific configuration}. Here is an example. >> +in @xref{Project-specific configuration}. Here is an example: > > @xref here is wrong: it produces a capitalized "See", so is only > appropriate at the beginning of a sentence. You want @pxref instead. Good point. However, due to the "as described" above, I think it should just be a @ref instead. I also found a wrong @xref inside a sentence in line 1201 of eglot.texi, which I now also replaced by @pxref v2 of my patch. > If you want to continue a sentence after @lisp, you need to have > @noindent before the text. Thanks, also incorporated that. Cheers, Michael