I’d like to submit ‘lua-ts-mode’ for inclusion. I’m new to all of this so suggestions for improvements or anything else are very welcome. There is already ‘lua-mode’ in NonGNU ELPA but this one is copyright FSF and uses tree-sitter to provide it’s functionality so I hope the duplication of effort is not a problem. Thanks. URL: https://git.sr.ht/~johnmuhl/lua-ts-mode ;;; Commentary: This package provides ‘lua-ts-mode’ which is a major mode for editing Lua files that uses Tree Sitter to parse the language. This package is compatible with and tested against the grammar for Lua found at https://github.com/MunifTanjim/tree-sitter-lua With Git, a C compiler and linker in PATH you can install it by running: M-x treesit-install-language-grammar RET lua RET y https://github.com/MunifTanjim/tree-sitter-lua RET RET RET RET RET To automatically enable it when you open a Lua file add the following to your ‘user-init-file’: (add-to-list 'auto-mode-alist '("\\.lua\\'" . lua-ts-mode))