* Plan of attack or division of labor for documenting cl-lib
@ 2023-12-02 14:46 Ahmed Khanzada
From: Ahmed Khanzada @ 2023-12-02 14:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel; +Cc: joaotavora, rogers

I just finished reading the cl-lib thread (well, most of it)

A conclusion was that cl-lib should have improved documentation, and a
few people were willing to do so. I have CC'd a couple people that I noticed.

I was wondering if we should portion out work so that no one duplicates
effort?

Christmas break is coming up, so I think some of us will have the time.

If someone can't finish their commitment, as often happens, the others
can jump in.

Ahmed