Hi, I've made a package that consists of a single .el file. I'd like to distribute it like that: I don't really want to share its version history (not proud of it ;-) and I don't want to put it on github or the like. According to the ELPA readme, it is possible to do so by sending the file to this list. My question is: how does update takes place then? Should I resend the new version to this list or is there other mean? Anyway for the braves and curious, here is the current version of this package. It is called MPDired and is yet another client to Music Player Daemon. It features a Dired-like user interface. Previously I was a Mingus user so MPDired might have some legacy to it. Best regards, -- Manuel Giraud