Masatake YAMATO writes: > How do you think including tree-widget developed by David PONCE > in emacs official distribution? I'd personally very much like that. I use tree-widget.el for several little pet-projects of mine, and I find it is a very useful and powerful package. scid-browser.el in the chess.el CVS repository uses it to display a tree of available games in the database, and gspi[1] uses it to display the GNOME desktop accessibility information. In both projects, it has proofen to be very useful. I also like it since it is a living example that widget.el can actually be used for more than just plain custom buffers. [1] http://delysid.org/gspi.html -- CYa, Mario