Hey, I found a bug in emacs tetris that takes all the fun out of it... I assume it's been around since emacs tetris was released, but haven't bothered to check. I guess that would make it... ten years? Anyway, the bug is this... Pause the game... you can still rotate, move and drop pieces with it paused. How lame is that? Anyway, I've included a patch, named appropriately. I've also included a second patch which does not fix any bugs, but is related for the gamegrid library... it makes it so that when scores are updated that point jumps to the line where your new score has been uploaded. This is labeled gamegrid-enhance.patch (If you reply to this please wide-reply as I am not subscribed to emacs-devel.)