* 23 and multi-tty
@ 2008-05-18  0:07 reader
From: reader @ 2008-05-18  0:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Sorry to come in here with a question like this but it seems it
belongs here better than anywhere else.

I understood version 23 had built in support for multi-tty.  Are there
versions of 23 that do not?

The reason I ask is I recently installed version 23 on a gentoo linux
os but when I run it I cannot find anything about multi-tty

This is on version:
 GNU Emacs 23.0.60.2 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit) of 2008-05-17
 on reader

Not even an apropos search with multi.*tty

Is it called something else?

NOTE:
To make sure I'm getting the right info pages:

cd /usr/share/info/emacs-23
C-u C-h i emacs.info.bz2
Then I find nothing with index search on multi-tty or `s' (full regex
search) with multi.*tty

Nothing at M-x apropos with multi.*tty  either