John Wiegley writes: >>>>>> Andreas Röhler writes: > >> Why not keeping all patches at the bug-tracker? >> >> Either a patch relates to a bug - attach it there. In case of not - open a >> new ticket. > > I'm ready to go with whatever solution our champions prefer to use. If > debbugs-as-a-patch-tracker works better for Eli, Dmitry and Nicolas, we'll use > debbugs and disable the Patchwork server. Or if Patchwork aids their workflow, > I'll keep it running for however long they want to use it. Both solutions would work for me. Whatever solution we choose, it'd be nice to document it somewhere. Nico