Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen writes: > Dmitry Gutov writes: > >> Though of course it would be much better if the bug tracker assigned a >> tag "patch" to such bug reports automatically. > > It would be. It seems like there's already some automatic (?) tag > assignments based on the subject header? Could that be extended to > examining the email bodies for patches? That doesn't seem like it > should be a very difficult thing to do... I think I would like that more than using patchwork, as it would let me use Emacs instead of going to a website, and it would be more convenient (and easier for everybody, I think )to have everything in debbugs. Nico