Lars Ingebrigtsen writes: > Ihor Radchenko writes: > >> That would make sense. Yet, even without narrowing, I personally do not >> like that the point moves from the defun I am working on to other >> function definition. > > Yes, that is pretty annoying. Perhaps > `help-function-def--button-function' should push-mark before going to > the position? Then `C-x C-x' would bring you back to where you were... I like this idea. Maybe we can simply change the default value of find-function-after-hook like in the attached patch? Best, Ihor