Richard Stallman writes: > [[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider ]]] > [[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies, ]]] > [[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. ]]] > > > I would like three new packages to NonGNU ELPA: popon, corfu-popup and > > flymake-popon. > > Before we decide what to do, let's consider, for each of these > libraries, (1) whether we would prefer to have it in GNU ELPA, > and (2) whether we can get the legal papers to do so. > > If the answers are yes and yes, we can arrange to put it in GNU ELPA. > > Otherwise, we can still go ahead and put it in NonGNU ELPA. > > -- > Dr Richard Stallman (https://stallman.org) > Chief GNUisance of the GNU Project (https://gnu.org) > Founder, Free Software Foundation (https://fsf.org) > Internet Hall-of-Famer (https://internethalloffame.org) > > I don't whether the answer of (1) is yes, but the answer of (2) is (quoted from another message of this thread I sent): > Yes and no. There isn't any legal issue (e.g. contributors) for > submitting these to GNU ELPA. But I'm not ready to do copyright > assignment right now. > > I actually wanted to submit these directly to GNU ELPA, but someone is > much interested in my corfu-popup package before I even released it to > any archive. As I will do my paperwork later (maybe several monthes), > in the meantime I would like to make these available on NonGNU ELPA. -- Akib Azmain Turja This message is signed by me with my GnuPG key. It's fingerprint is: 7001 8CE5 819F 17A3 BBA6 66AF E74F 0EFA 922A E7F5