Lars Ingebrigtsen writes: > Lucien Cartier-Tilet writes: > >> I did not know this macro existed, it seems to be indeed close to what >> I intended. My only issue with it is you still have to quote the >> custom variable you want to set, unlike `setq'. >> ,---- >> | (setopt 'custom-var1 value1 >> | 'custom-var2 value2) > > No, the setopt syntax is without quoting. I see, so these two macros do indeed serve the same purpose. -- Lucien “Phundrak” Cartier-Tilet (Français) (English) Sent from GNU/Emacs