Eli Zaretskii writes: >> From: "Dr. Arne Babenhauserheide" >> Cc: emacs-devel@gnu.org >> Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2023 10:52:08 +0200 >> >> I looked it up and found >> https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_mono/eshell.html — is >> that the correct manual? >> >> Is it available in info format? > > It's part of Emacs, so when you build Emacs and install it, the Eshell > manual in Info format is also installed. Arg, I searched wrong — I’m sorry for that. I used "u" to move up, but then missed that I was not yet at the top level when I searched for the eshell entry. Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein, ohne es zu merken. draketo.de