* how to quit this mailing list?
@ 2009-06-25 13:15 李宝亮
From: 李宝亮 @ 2009-06-25 13:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Hello,everyone!
I`m sorry.I have subscribed this mailing list by mistake,and now i
want to know how to leave it.because i even do not understand what you
were saying.forgive me!

* Re: how to quit this mailing list?
@ 2009-06-25 13:22 ` Masaru Nomiya
From: Masaru Nomiya @ 2009-06-25 13:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Hello,

In the Message;

  Subject    : how to quit this mailing list?
  Date & Time: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 21:15:51 +0800

李宝亮 <happylibaoliang@gmail.com> has written:

> I`m sorry.I have subscribed this mailing list by mistake,and now i
> want to know how to leave it.because i even do not understand what you
> were saying.forgive me!

Regards,

---
  野宮