* Status for bug 3233
@ 2010-01-06  5:52 Jimmy Yuen Ho Wong
From: Jimmy Yuen Ho Wong @ 2010-01-06  5:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering what the status for bug 3233 is. I've applied the
patch on my custom build and the problem seems to be fixed.

Just out of curiosity, I've been following Emacs development for about 6
months now and I haven't seen many NS port bugs getting fixed except for
a few crasher bugs. Are there anymore of those will be fixed before the
next release in March?

* Re: Status for bug 3233
@ 2010-01-06 16:44 ` Chong Yidong
From: Chong Yidong @ 2010-01-06 16:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jimmy Yuen Ho Wong; +Cc: emacs-devel

Jimmy Yuen Ho Wong <wyuenho@gmail.com> writes:

> I was just wondering what the status for bug 3233 is. I've applied the
> patch on my custom build and the problem seems to be fixed.

I've checked the fix in.

> Just out of curiosity, I've been following Emacs development for about
> 6 months now and I haven't seen many NS port bugs getting fixed except
> for a few crasher bugs. Are there anymore of those will be fixed
> before the next release in March?

Few of the core Emacs developers are working on that platform, but if
people submit working patches, they will be applied.

* Re: Status for bug 3233
@ 2010-01-07 12:41 ` Jimmy Yuen Ho Wong
From: Jimmy Yuen Ho Wong @ 2010-01-07 12:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

I see the patch has been applied to trunk. Thanks a lot!

--
Jimmy Yuen Ho Wong

* Re: Status for bug 3233
@ 2010-01-07 14:57   ` Stefan Monnier
From: Stefan Monnier @ 2010-01-07 14:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jimmy Yuen Ho Wong; +Cc: emacs-devel

>> Just out of curiosity, I've been following Emacs development for about 6
>> months now and I haven't seen many NS port bugs getting fixed except for
>> a few crasher bugs.

We don't have too many developers in general, and especially so for the
MacOSX platform (where not only we have very few, but they're
additionally split among different competing implementations).
So thank you very much for your patch, and we would welcome more help,