* emacs-20110425 windows binaries
@ 2011-04-25 12:21 Sean Sieger
From: Sean Sieger @ 2011-04-25 12:21 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: emacs-devel; +Cc: help-emacs-windows

The trunk was built and runs successfully on Windows.  Binaries have
been published in

http://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/windows/

* Re: emacs-20110425 windows binaries
@ 2011-04-25 12:31 ` Christoph Scholtes
From: Christoph Scholtes @ 2011-04-25 12:31 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: Sean Sieger; +Cc: emacs-devel

On 4/25/2011 6:21 AM, Sean Sieger wrote:
> The trunk was built and runs successfully on Windows.  Binaries have
> been published in
>
> http://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/windows/

Sean,

were these built with GnuTLS support enabled?

Christoph

* Re: emacs-20110425 windows binaries
@ 2011-04-25 12:35   ` Sean Sieger
From: Sean Sieger @ 2011-04-25 12:35 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: emacs-devel

    were these built with GnuTLS support enabled?

By default; I didn't use --without-gnutls.

* Re: emacs-20110425 windows binaries
@ 2011-04-25 12:40     ` Ted Zlatanov
From: Ted Zlatanov @ 2011-04-25 12:40 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: emacs-devel

On Mon, 25 Apr 2011 08:35:22 -0400 Sean Sieger <sean.sieger@gmail.com> wrote:

SS>     were these built with GnuTLS support enabled?
SS> By default; I didn't use --without-gnutls.

Don't you need the GnuTLS libraries though?  The instructions in
nt/INSTALL say so:

* Optional GnuTLS support

  You can build Emacs with GnuTLS support.  Put the gnutls/gnutls.h header in
  the include path and link to the appropriate libraries (gnutls.dll and
  gcrypt.dll) with the --lib option.

  You can get pre-built binaries and an installer at
  http://josefsson.org/gnutls4win/.

Ted

* Re: emacs-20110425 windows binaries
@ 2011-04-25 12:49       ` Sean Sieger
From: Sean Sieger @ 2011-04-25 12:49 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: emacs-devel

    SS>     were these built with GnuTLS support enabled?
    SS> By default; I didn't use --without-gnutls.

    Don't you need the GnuTLS libraries though?  The instructions in
    nt/INSTALL say so:

    * Optional GnuTLS support

      You can build Emacs with GnuTLS support.  Put the gnutls/gnutls.h
      header in the include path and link to the appropriate libraries
      (gnutls.dll and gcrypt.dll) with the --lib option.

      You can get pre-built binaries and an installer at
      http://josefsson.org/gnutls4win/.

Thanks.