Tassilo Horn writes: > I think the bottleneck here is the current GitLab API. If I find some > time, I can re-run the procedure with an even bigger GitHub project. > I've read GitHub has a more efficient GraphQL API for this stuff, and > AFAIK, GitLab is or will implement something similar, so this slowness > might be resolved in the mid-term future. Yeah, the GitLab API doesn't have a great reputation regarding speed. Although you are probably testing on GitLab.com. That instance of GitLab has a tremendious database of issues. If we would do similar tests on EMBA, I hope we'd get better results. But we only know for sure if we do a real test. I'll try to set up such test later this week. -- Toon