Alfred M. Szmidt writes: > > undo-tree is superior. > > > > That would make Emacs unusable for the majority of Emacs users. > > I believe this is an exaggeration. Exaggerations aren't useful in > discussion such as this one. > > I would find it entierly unusable (I've tried it several times) and I > know several people who use Emacs would find the same, so I do not > find it at all an exaggeration. Perhaps the point about 'exaggeration' was not about you finding it completely unusable, but rather generalizing your (and the several other people's you mentioned) experience to "the majority of Emacs users"?