I would like three new packages to NonGNU ELPA: popon, corfu-popup and flymake-popon. Popon is a popup library. It shows floating text, which doesn't move while scrolling, and even go away when switching buffer. corfu-popon provides a global minor mode to make Corfu (an ELPA package) use Popon instead of child frame. This allows to use Corfu in non-graphical displays. flymake-popon provides a local minor mode to show a popon (popup) on cursor hover containing Flymake diagnostics. -- Akib Azmain Turja This message is signed by me with my GnuPG key. It's fingerprint is: 7001 8CE5 819F 17A3 BBA6 66AF E74F 0EFA 922A E7F5