Packages on ELPA or NonGNU ELPA with README.org show pretty description both with describe-package and web browser. But after installing a package, describe-package shows the Org source code, which contains many useless things (I mean useless for showing in the *Help* buffer). Isn't it possible to convert README.org to plain text README while compiling the package, possibly optionally? Changing package--compile function should do the job. -- Akib Azmain Turja This message is signed by me with my GnuPG key. It's fingerprint is: 7001 8CE5 819F 17A3 BBA6 66AF E74F 0EFA 922A E7F5